The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by our organization TERRAFRICAINE e.V., its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Accessing the website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Sites, and any service or material we provide on the Sites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Sites are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Sites, or the entire Sites, to users, including registered users. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Sites.
To access the Sites or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Sites that all the information you provide on the Sites is correct, current and complete. You agree that all information you provide to us through the Sites or otherwise, including but not limited to the use of any interactive features on the Sites, is governed by our Privacy Statement, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Statement.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Sites or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Sites for your personal use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your personal use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the TERRAFRICAINE-Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Sites.
Declaration of consent on Data protection
The member accepts the transmission and/or management of the terms of his contract to/from third party partners that may be insurers, insurance companies and/or investors and/or any other companies with which the mediator collaborates, in accordance with the provisions of the status of the organization Terrafricaine. Within the framework of their realization and particularly as regards the transmission or the management, the mediator must consider any data relating to each of the members by submitting it to a treatment, a reception, a use, a recording, a transmission to a third partner.
- The name and address of the controller
Our partner-company responsible in accordance with data protection regulations is:
Tel.: 07153/9479-32, Telefax: 07153/9479-31
- Name and Address of the Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer of the controller is Mr. Johannes Czekalla.
Each member as “data subject” can contact our data protection officer directly and at any time for any questions and suggestions concerning data protection.
The registred Association …………………… or anyway Sir or Madam……………………… as Terrafricaine-Sustaining Member
- Insured Person
Sir or Madam…………………as Terrafricaine-sustaining member und individually ensured
- Legal basis, consent to data processing
- The Member expressly agrees that all personal data, in particular special personal data, such as data relating to the health of persons to be insured, may be stored by the intermediary(s) in accordance with the legal provisions of the Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and transmitted to companies known to the Member for mediation and administrative purposes
- 6 para. 1 lit. a) and b) DSGVO constitutes the legal basis for the processing of the member’s personal data
- This consent applies irrespective of the conclusion of the contract requested and also to the corresponding examination for insurance contracts to be requested elsewhere or for future claims of the participant
- The member also agrees that the free insurance broker Johannes, the association and the association’s representatives may store the data in support of the insurance broker and use them exclusively for the purposes of executing the contract
- The broker(s) may transmit the client‘s data, in particular data relating the member‘s health, to obtain statements and expert opinions, as well as the legal examination of the claims of persons (e.g. lawyers and tax advisors) subject to professional secrecy
- The authority of the insurer (the contracting party)
- The member agrees that all information and data that might be important for the desired insurance cover may be passed on to the potential contractual partner (e.g. insurer). These potential contractual partners have the right to record and use the contract data – in particular health data – within the scope of the subject matter of the contract for the appropriate examination and subsequent performance of the contract
- To the extent necessary for the conclusion and extension of the contract, such data, including health data, may be transmitted confidentially to reinsurers or co-insurers in order to assess the contractual risk.
- Employees and sales partners
The member declares his consent for all employees and agents of the intermediary to store, access and use his personal data, in particular health data, for consultation with the member and the insurer. The agent’s employees include all employees, independent sales agents, referral agents and other enforcement agents who maintain a contractual agreement with the agent and comply with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act. The Member agrees that his personal data, financial situation and health data may be transmitted to this employee and future employees of the broker for contractual support purposes and that his employees shall have the right to consult, process and use the Member’s data in the context of the subject of the contract.
- Instruction rules
The member asks its existing contract partners (e.g. insurers) to submit all contract data – including health data – to the agent(s) without delay. This is in particular a contract transfer, so that the agent can review the existing contract.
- The retention period for personal data
Members’ data will be deleted after the end of the cooperation within the framework of the legal provisions, in particular the legal retention periods. The deletion periods may be extended accordingly for the defence in court of any claims for damages. Member agrees that the deletion allegation does not apply to audit-proof backup systems and is made in the sense of a blockage.
- The member’s rights as « data subject »
The member is entitled to all the rights mentioned in chapter 3 (art. 12-23) of the DSGVO, in particular the right to information, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, the right to object and the right to the transferability of data.
- Cooperation partners
The member knows that the intermediary cooperates with the cooperation partners within the framework of the tasks incumbent upon him under the contract. For this reason, the cooperation partners were authorized. In addition to the consent, the cooperation partner must also receive the data from the customer and be entitled to use, transfer or store the data in connection with this declaration of consent to data protection in order to execute the order in accordance with the order. The cooperation partners listed below are therefore granted the declaration of consent under the Data Protection Act to the extent of this declaration of data protection. This also applies in particular to sensitive personal data, in particular data relating to the member’s health. The member consents to the use of the data on the basis of this data protection agreement with the following companies:
- Insurance Entrepreneurs
- Others service providers
The customer agrees to the transmission of the data to the aforementioned companies, insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the agent’s order.
- Legal successor
- The member agrees that the information, data and documents, in particular health data, collected, processed and stored by the broker(s) on the basis of this data protection declaration may be transferred to a possible legal successor of the broker(s), or an acquirer of the insurance portfolio so that it can also fulfill its contractual and legal obligations as the legal successor of the intermediary.
- Membership data required for the evaluation of the brokerage may also be provided to a potential purchaser of the brokerage. Special personal data, in particular health-related data in accordance with Art. 4 No. 15 of the DSGVO, shall not be considered as data required from members in accordance with sentence 1. They cannot therefore be passed on to a potential purchaser. According to paragraph 1, such data will only be provided after the actual sale or legal succession.
- Notfallklausel für Urlaubs- und Krankheitsvertretung
Das Mitglied willigt ausdrücklich ein, dass sich der Vermittler von einem anderen zugelassenen Versicherungsmakler vertreten lassen darf. Vertretungsfälle sind insbesondere die Urlaubsabwesenheit des Vermittlers, Erkrankung, Berufsunfähigkeit oder Todesfall. Für die Fälle einer erforderlichen Vertretung der Kundeninteressen wird als berechtigter Vertreter der Versicherungsmakler/-in bzw. Firma die Vertretung übernehmen und erhält Einsichtsrechte in die Mitgliedsdaten. Hiermit erklärt sich das Mitglied auch ausdrücklich einverstanden. Die Berechtigung wird für folgende Person bzw. Firma erteilt:
Tel.: 07153/9479-32, Telefax: 07153/9479-31
Entsteht ein erforderlicher Vertretungsfall, so wird der vorgenannte Kooperationsmakler als Erfüllungsgehilfe und in Untervollmacht des Vermittlers tätig.
- Datenübertragung in Drittländer
Der Vermittler beabsichtigt, personenbezogene Daten des Kunden nur im Versicherungsfall zu übertragen. Dazu willigt hiermit das Mitglied ausdrücklich ein.
- Existence of an automated decision-making process
The cooperation’s agent waives automatic decision making or profiling.