Term of use
The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software,
text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by our
organization TERRAFRICAINE e.V., its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by international
copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Use or the Privacy Statement, you must not access or use our website.
immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the website thereafter. Your continued use of
expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Sites, and any service or material we provide on the Sites, in our sole
discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Sites are unavailable at any time
or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Sites, or the entire Sites, to users,
including registered users. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the
To access the Sites or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other
information. It is a condition of your use of the Sites that all the information you provide on the Sites is correct, current
and complete. You agree that all information you provide to us through the Sites or otherwise, including but not
limited to the use of any interactive features on the Sites, is governed by our Privacy Statement, and you consent to
all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Statement.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security
procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or
entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with
access to the Sites or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify
us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular
caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or
record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit
any of the material on our Sites, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Sites for your personal use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your personal use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the TERRAFRICAINE-Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Sites.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the
return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Site or any content
on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by our organization. Any use of
trademark and other laws.